Server Side Scripting (PHP + MYSQL)
- Category ⇒ Web Development
- Duration ⇒ 60 Hours
- Level ⇒ intermediate
The most brilliant website ideas and amazing design concepts are worth nothing without proper implementation. It is seamless execution and integration of all components that truly makes for a complete, rich User Experience – and for a website, a skilled Backend Programmer is a must in this regard.
Our Server-side Scripting course focuses on PHP and MySQL – the two most popular scripting languages for database handling and server interaction – the combination of which is powerful and flexible enough to speedily run and execute queries of any nature on servers. While PHP is the scripting language used for developing web functions on the server side, MySQL is a complete Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) which allows for executing queries and calling on data from various databases.
Thus, if you want to be the one who gives tangible form and structure to the abstract, who provides the wheels to the vehicle, and who makes ideas actually see the light of day – this course is for you!
- Linux for web development
- Installing and configuring Apache on Linux
- MYSQL CLI
- PHP MyAdmin
- PHP MySQL integration
- Rest API with zend APIGILITY
- Web security
- Compleate Real World PHP project with best practices
48 000LKR 42 000LKR (monthly installments applicable)
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about web development.
- It’s also great for anyone who does have some experience in a few of the technologies(like HTML and CSS) but not all.