Advanced Software development
- Category ⇒ Software Development
- Duration ⇒ 80 Hours
- Level ⇒ intermediate
This course is designed to give you the core software development methodologies & Java skills set with knowledge of database management. By the end of the course you will understand Java extremely well and be able to build your own Java apps and be productive as a software developer. Lots of students have been success with getting their first job or a promotion after going through the course.
This course assumes no previous coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts, like showing you the free tools you need to download and install, to writing your very first Java program. You will learn the core java skills you need to become employable in around 16 days, and if you choose to, can take advantage of all the additional content in the course. It’s a one stop shop to learn java. If you want to go beyond the core content you can do so at any time.
This programme has gained wide acceptance by the general public as a result of being well structured to cater the needs of participants. Due to its long experience in the field, this course recognized as one of the demanding courses in the country in the field of programming .
Note : The students should complete the below in order to collect the certification.
- 90% attendance
- Participate for the final presentation.
- Handover the Source codes/EXE & documentations.
- Software engineering Concepts
- Software engineering documentation
- Database designing concepts
- Advance SQL
- Flow controls
- Exception Handling
- JAVA API platform
- OOP concepts with Java
- Application development-practical
- Requirement Gathering & documentation
- Entity relationship diagram using Microsoft Visio
- Database design using MySQL workbench
- Interface designing and basic coding using NetBeans application
- DB connection
- Advance coding with Validation
- Application finalizing
- EXE bundling
- Final presentation
Timelines for the JAVA base software development course,
|Fundamental of Programming(SE) & documentation introduction||20|
|Database design & advanced queries||20|
|JAVA-Exception Handling & I/O||4|
|JAVA-Classes, Strings & API & OOP||4|
|Development-Requirement Gathering and designing(ER)||8|
|Development-DB designing using MySQL workbench||8|
|Development-Interface designing & basic coding||8|
|Development-DB connection, advance coding with validations||16|
|Development-EXE bundling & documentation||8|
46 000LKR 40 000LKR (monthly installments applicable)
Course completion certificate will be issued and the site will be updated with the project and presentation.
Examinations and Assessments
- Final Project Presentation
- Beginners who have never programmed before
- Programmers switching languages to JAVA
- School leavers after A/L or O/L